Concord Inspection LLC
Fire Apparatus Certification Testing
and Ground Ladder Testing
Fire Apparatus Certification Testing and Ground Ladder Testing
At Concord Inspection, we make the inspection process easy and strive to do things right the first time.
Concord Inspection LLC has years of experience in providing timely, accurate fire apparatus certification testing and ground ladder testing services that allows you to have confidence that things are done right.
Ground Ladder Inspection
According to NFPA 1932, all ground ladders must be inspected before they are put into service, on an annual basis, and when various other conditions are met.
According to NFPA 1911 Chapter 22, aerial inspections must be completed at least annually and after major repairs or when the device may have been subjected to other unusual conditions.
Our inspection process includes:
- A consultation with the customer, discussing any existing or potential problems with relevant units
- Performance of a preliminary visual inspection of the unit looking for visible damage or defects
- Photographs taken of the units being tested
- Gathering and recording of all relevant information
- Setting up the unit for drift test
- Performing bearing deflection (when applicable)
- Recording of operating and relief pressure
- Marking of cylinders, shutting off the unit, and starting drift test
- Performing a load and stability test
- Performing operational and timing test
- And more